"A trading platform/terminal is software designed to deliver extraordinary speed and performance to the traders along with providing total control over their trading experience."
AvnerFx MT7 Android
Android is the most used mobile OS. MT7 definitely understands the problems that might attach themselves while working on a small screen, hence this version- MT7 is especially designed for an effortless trading experience.
The AvnerFx MT7 Android brings together advanced charting and trading tools to create an ideal choice for the trader on the move. Comparable with our full-function trading terminal, traders can access the financial markets, apply technical analysis, chart movements and make orders from anywhere in the world.
The AvnerFx Android Application requires Android OS version 4.0 or higher.
Enjoy complete control with AvnerFx Android:
- Easy to trade with diverse financial institutions at any exchange
- Provides complete control of the market
- High-tech and advanced tools for analysis
- Comprehensive control over the trading account
- User friendly and trouble free
- Direct trading from the chart
- Real time quotations of all financial instruments
- A user can do any type of execution of trade operations
- Shows full range of trade orders including postponed orders.
- Shows quotations of financial instruments, charts, current trade position and a full trade history– offline
- Shows full trade history
- Multiple chart timeframes
- More than 100 types of indicators
Functions for Trade
- Ideal for traders at any level- beginners or professionals.
- Interactive charts with real time scaling and scrolling
- Hassle- free user interface
- You can use- broken lines, Japanese candles and bars within charts.
- Access at any time period.
- Shows full-fledged trade history.
- Minimal traffic expense
- Shows trade levels and volumes on charts
Advantages & Benefits
- Secure and confidential
- Set Stop-Loss and Take-Profit
- All types of orders
- Real-time market price overview
How to Uninstall an Android MT7 Application:
Navigate to Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications (on devices running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Settings > Apps).
Scroll through the list of apps to find the one you'd like to uninstall.
Tap on the app you'd like to uninstall.